Programmes, Guides and Books
A knowledgeable companion, friendly and trustworthy – easy to follow and understand whatever the subject matter.
- Small or large / National or local / Corporate or private
- We take your guidebook, programme or book from arrival of text through all design stages and proofing onto delivery – direct to your printer (if you have one), or we can arrange printing for you at prices you can afford, or as an internet download.
- We make sure that you will always deal with the same person for continuity’s sake – so no need to keep briefing a new person each issue.
- It is difficult to give you a print price here as number of pages, types of paper, complexity of contents etc will all affect prices quoted. Please ask for a no obligation quotation or phone/email to discuss. Expect a price of about £20 per page for design – plus printing.
- We cannot conduct your historical research but we can help with picture research, running order, proof reading and tweaking your supplied text.
- Old photos can be a problem but up-to-date computer programs and lots of know-how can significantly improve old and damaged photographs – repair, enhance, and liven up make clearer.
- If a listed building Lottery Funding may be available to help fund design and print.